You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘fries and Frosties’ tag.
A: I am not the only person in the world who does that!
J: Oh yeah? Go start a Facebook group and see if anyone ever joins. What you’ll do is find the few other people in the world who are as nuts as you.
A: How much you want to bet there’s already a group?
J: There is NOT a group for that.
Ahem. He stands corrected.
I searched “fries frosty” on Facebook. I had to stop counting groups for it after I reached forty, because I was laughing so hard. There are over FORTY groups on Facebook devoted to dipping your fries in your Frosty! (In fairness, there are also a few stating that it’s a disgusting habit, but what do they know?) Group names include (all titles sic):
- French Fries Dipped in Frosty = Crazy Delicious
- dipping frieds into frosty’s is the coolest (Oh, the grammar pain!!)
- For Everyone Who LOVES Fries in their Wendy’s Frosty!!!!!! (Yes, there are 6 exclamation points.)
- FROSTY & FRIES – happy times!
- I dip my Wendy’s Fries in my Wendy’s Frosty and I’m proud of it!!!
And the list goes on…
So, if you like your fries and your Frosty cohabitating, stand up and be counted! You’re not that weird after all.
*It should be noted that when I say “Frosty,” I am referring to what they now call a Chocolate Frosty. I remain firm in the original verbiage, from the days when there was no other choice.