You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘preeclampsia foundation’ tag.
- Look! Keely made a new Random Tuesday button!
- We were thrilled to usher in the college football season this weekend. (My apologies to several of you. I know you care not one whit.) A great win for Georgia Tech on Saturday, and an exciting game between Boise State and Virginia Tech last night. I have a bit of an affinity for Boise State, since we’ve played a couple of bowl games on their blue turf in recent years.
- I just got off the phone with the intake coordinator for a program I’m beginning…tomorrow, apparently! Intense dietary counseling, personal training, counseling, etc. with the goal of complete lifestyle change and a turnaround of my health and fitness. And hopefully 100(+?) pounds gone. I am exhilarated, excited, and so nervous my stomach’s doing flip-flops just from talking/typing about it. I think this is where my obsessive nature is going to be focused for a while.
- I promise not to turn this into a health and fitness blog. There’s nothing more irritating than the unasked-for preaching of a reformed whatever (smoker, fitness nut, evangelist, fountain pen user). Besides, the idea of me becoming a health and fitness nut is so extreme I can’t begin to imagine it.
- I’m so excited that The Preeclampsia Foundation‘s annual gala fundraiser is being held in Seattle this year! I’ve always wanted to go, and this year we are. If you can’t go, please consider donating. It’s a cause that needs a lot of support. Not everyone who has preeclampsia gets the happy ending we got.
- Okay, I have about fifty errands to run today (give or take a few dozen), so get thee over to Keely’s and check out some more randomness, mmkay?