No, not the movie. The MeMe.
Heather tagged me for it, so why not?
1) Link to your tagger and list all these rules in your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
My Seven Facts
1) I have never seen the movie Seven, and I probably never will. I trust my dear husband’s knowledge of my ability to handle psychological thrillers, and he recommended I pass on that one.
2) I had double knee surgery at the age of 22 for misaligned patellae. (aka Crooked kneecaps that had rubbed away most of the cartilage in there.)
3) I love roller coasters.
4) My favorite alcoholic drink is Bailey’s Irish Cream, neat. I can’t understand why you’d want it over ice…it’s sooo scrumptious at room temp. And when you order it neat at a bar, they give you a shot. WTF?? I want a glass of it, baby!
5) My eyes were blue for years, changing their shade depending on what I wore. I woke up one morning when I was fourteen or fifteen years old, and they were grey. They have been ever since.
6) Most of the Publix holiday commercials bring me to tears, no matter how many times I’ve seen them. Especially the Valentine’s Day one
…the one with the cake? Moms of boys, you understand, right?
7) I don’t get motion sick. I am eternally grateful for this, and the subsequent ability to read in the car.
Um, I don’t know that I have seven people to tag. Let’s try Sheri, Karah, j. (especially since she hasn’t blogged in like forEVER), Diana (because she left me a comment today – thanks!), and…darnit, Heather already tagged Lauria! Sorry, my blogginess is not yet to the level that I feel comfortable tagging anyone else. There are plenty of blogs I read daily, but I don’t “know” their authors that well yet. We’ll just go with four and call it a day, eh?