- My to do list from the weekend was basically ignored. Other things with higher priority cropped up, so it wasn’t an unproductive weekend, just different from the one I’d had planned.
- #6 – the most important item – was accomplished.
- We decided this weekend to buy a video camera. We have one we bought when Nicky was about a year old, but at the time, we weren’t able to invest in one of the newfangled-at-the-time-and-therefore-very-pricey digital ones. Consequence? We never use it, because we’re spoiled by other forms of modern technology and find it to be a pain to deal with the tapes. (Plus, we forget.) Oops. We don’t want anything fancy, just something lightweight that will take moving pictures. We’re pretty set on this one. Look how small it is…tuck it in a purse or pocket and go!
- The kids have no school tomorrow. Instead of getting out for Columbus Day, they get out for Veterans’ Day. I like that.
- The kids and I are going to finish tackling the two boxes of still-packed toys tomorrow.
- Did you hear? We won! (#10)
- I’m almost done with my part of a certain gift for a certain set of recipients, but I can’t go into details here and now.
- It’s a good year to be a Ramblin’ Wreck. (Okay, it’s always good to be a Ramblin’ Wreck, but this is a particularly good year to be a Ramblin’ Wreck and a football fan.) Go Jackets!