- Ice dancing costumes can be seriously distracting from what should be a beautiful performance. (Bee Gees, anyone?) I loved the simplicity of the Canadians‘ outfits last night. Davis & White‘s were nice, too.
- I’m about 65% finished with my knit scarf. I should finish in plenty of time for my Olympic goal!
- We’re in the midst of planning a 10th birthday party. 10! I know, I’ve mentioned this before, but my little, teeny, one-and-a-half pound baby is going to be TEN in a month. Sheesh.
- This also means that I’m going to be 35 next week. Growing older doesn’t bother me. Age is, after all, a state of mind. What does bother me is that 35 is when one gets one’s baseline mammogram. Not looking forward to my first Big Squish.
- We took Mom and Dad up to see Snoqualmie Falls on Saturday and were lucky enough to get a perfectly gorgeous day. I got a few shots that are really tempting me to open Photoshop and have a little fun.
- Cancer sucks. (And because I know someone will ask, I’m not referring to anyone in the family in this particular instance…a friend of a friend. Hell, many family, and family of friends, and friends, and friends of friends. Cancer sucks shit.)