- Today, I got my hair permed. And cut. My head feels light enough to float away (no comments, please), because the last time it was cut was when I posted this. It’s a little shorter this time.
- That is way too long to go without a hair cut. I’ve been living with a pony tail 24-7 for months.
- I did it. I accepted a nomination to the PTA board for next year. Even though my preferred position had been filled. I want the record to show that I was smart enough to turn down the Presidency, thankyouverymuch!
- For my birthday last week, Jason gave me my very own domain name and hosting service. Woo hoo! AimeeWrites-dot-com, here we come! It’ll take me a while to get it up and running, but I’m excited.
- I tried to read a book last week that was recommended to me by a friend. I cannot get into it. I’m on page 16 and have been for 9 days. I’m giving up and wondering whether or not to write about it on Aimee Reads. I certainly don’t want to offend the author…but I just don’t like it. What do you think?
- I love the Oscars. I like to pretend Hollywood is as glamorous as it pretends it is on Oscar night. I also like to see people who seem to be really nice win awards for their hard work. Case in point: Sandy Bullock. (Yeah, I know, “Sandra.” After that moving speech, though, I feel we’re a little closer.)