- Yeah, I totally forgot it’s Tuesday. Three-day weekends will do that to a gal. Especially three-day weekends spent snuggled up in the recliner and on the couch with a certain very fuzzy blanket wrapped around one’s shoulders.
- Kalen gave me his cold last week. What lasts for three days for him apparently takes a good week of feverishness for me to get over. Quite ready to be done now, thank you. *hack* *cough* *sneeze* (Excuse me.)
- I saw this cute book at Barnes & Noble the other day and ordered one for Nicolas’s resource teacher, who has recently been working with them on Haiku. It’s very cute.
- Two weeks of school left. All sorts of things are ramping up: field trips, end-of-year picnics, concerts, teacher gift-making, etcetera etcetera etcetera. Add to this my new PT appointments, and Nicolas’s new OT appointments. We’re getting busy around here!
- Happily some of the busy-ness comes from needing to get the house in order for a few sets of house guests coming around this summer. The first ones come on the last day of school – hurrah!